Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Monday, January 31, 2011

Free to be...

I am free to be…
Free to be just as I am…
because ultimately
all there is, is “I” –
the Essential “I” -
along with some mental misperceptions
of who “I” is…

There is only Beingness being,
only Consciousness awareing;
Self expressing ItSelf as
’just this’ -
”I” as “me” – “me” as “I” – i/I
Formless as form,
Form as formless…

Opening to the “whole” ~ i/I
we are free to be ourselves,
just as we are…

When we know this
“something” wakes up inside
and hums…
Everything hums with the recognition of
the “whole” ~
inside and outside…

Everything is OM ~
the hum of Life ~ humming…
We are resting in That – already.
We are playing in the play of Life,
as i/I~
with “other” expressions of i/I
all playing in the sandbox of Life…

When we let go of the words
and the frameworks of interpretation
we are free just to be
- as we are –
letting go of the frameworks of
i/I, I/me and ”no-me”
and just Living…

Once the framework is allowed to fall away
we are free to express
in whatever way Self expresses,
because we know it is Self expressing self…

There is something authentic and freeing
in just allowing everything to be as it is;
in allowing myself to be
as “I” am…

Life is met from a different space ~
the space of the Heart…

Play well!

~*~


Mystic Meandering
copyright

January 30, 2011



7 comments:

  1. "Life is met from a different space ~
    the space of the Heart…" my hand is upon mine, gently caressing as I read your beautiful shared thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the "sandbox of life". I'm coming over with a shovel and pail.

    And yes if somehow we can let it all be and just relax into it. that's our mission

    ReplyDelete
  3. ZDS ~ Hey great! We can build a sand mandala! Just playing and being ourselves - "just this" - living authentically... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. And, OH/OM, the HUM . . . how beautifully you put it as . . .

    When we know this
    “something” wakes up inside
    and hums…
    Everything hums with the recognition of
    the “whole” ~
    inside and outside…

    Everything is OM ~
    the hum of Life ~ humming…

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Christine,
    Thank you for this beautiful poem...
    XOXO
    -L.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are subject to moderation