Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Monday, October 5, 2020

Cosmic Light...


 Sadness gives way to spontaneity...
The inner child of the Cosmos
has come to play...

There's a hidden joy inside that shimmers up
- playful,
tickling the heart...

Subtle joy turns into Love for the whole experience of
LIFE
knowing it's all the "Play" of the Cosmos...

The Light of the Cosmos
hidden within myself
begins to glow -
an unlit light.

It is the rhythm of the Cosmos that moves me,
taking my breath away,
making my heart skip;
and the realization that

I am Cosmic Light -
lit from within!

I am the Cosmos!

I am the Joy of the Universe...

It's all the Play of Cosmic Light!


Mystic Meandering
Sept 21, 2020

~

Photo - Mystic Meandering

~

71 years around the Sun-star today!
Hard to believe...
More playful, "light-hearted", and unencumbered...
Intuitively listening to where she wants to spend her
heart beats in these waning years....

_/\_
Namaste

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your inspiring posts...and happy birthday to you! I hope this next year turns out wonderfully for you and your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara! And thank you for being here! I'm entering my second childhood. LOLOLOL We'll see what emerges...

      Delete
  2. Happy belated birthday to you! Funny how the minutes can be slow, but the years ... how fast they can fly! Haha ... this is, indeed, when the exuberance of youth returns!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are subject to moderation