Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Monday, August 3, 2009

Notes to start the week with...

Thought this was a good blog to start the week with. These little notes are posted on a kitchen cabinet door. They bring my awareness to the flow of Life. They are little phrases that came in times of stillness and meditation. It started with just one - the third one down - and then the one above it, and the one on top, and finally the one on the bottom, over a period of several months. When read from the top down they make a simple statement actually – which speaks for itself…


Heart Smiles - MeANderi
http://aserenitysanctuary.com/

1 comment:

  1. I love that you took a picture of your post it notes! It reminds me to use these little wake up calls myself. Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are subject to moderation