Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Friday, February 4, 2011

'Strange Peace'


There is a stranger that arrives sometimes
in these mid-winter days…

In Her presence
everything settles…

everything lets go…

everything becomes still…

everything rests,
not lifeless – just rests…



When She arrives
everything feels strangely

~ peaceful ~


When She comes
life is allowed to be as life is,
as I listen deeply to
Her whispers…


She feels ‘strange’ to me
only because She
has come as a surprise,
unexpected,
and is larger than life;
beyond mental understanding…

Yet, I know I know this “stranger.”
She is strangely familiar…
I’m sure we have met before…


I welcome Her in...

She gives me Her mantel of Peace
and wraps it around my heart…

The Fire-Light within begins to brighten
because She is Home...


Mystic Meandering
copyright

February 3, 2011


Photo ~ March 2010




10 comments:

  1. What lovely company to have! Enjoy her! I hope she stays a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ZDS ~ Yeah, isn't she beautiful :) I hope she stays too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh...exquisite..."Yet, I know I know this “stranger.”
    She is strangely familiar…" Really beautiful writing to go with the perfect peace of the image. Deep thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope She stays too. :)
    Making tea...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Darla :)



    Leslie - Yes, making tea! And you're all invited :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see Her in the silence of the snow.
    Isn't She beautiful?
    Aren't you beautiful sharing this with us.

    Love
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Sandra :) Yes, She is beautiful...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are subject to moderation