Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Thursday, April 19, 2018

I'm still here... :)


There have been several people who thought that my last post,
"Good-bye Yellow Brick Road" was about, among other things,
saying goodbye to this blog...

There are no plans to quit the blog...
or take it down...
Just opening another chapter...

It may take on a different flavor,
challenging my own fantasies about "spirituality."


I still have things I want to post which reflect where I am
in my "evolution of awareness", which may be of interest.
I will still post what inspires me and hopefully you as well...
I may re-post some of my earlier writings if it reflects where
I am now.

I humbly thank you for reading here,
and thank the handful of those who have encouraged me
to keep posting, both in private and in public.  I am glad that
you find what is posted here inspiring and thought provoking...

Namaste
_/\_


As a friend recently wrote to me:

"The mind continues to Wonder.
but without struggle or need."


And another wonderful quote from a blogger friend - by Rumi
"I have been a seeker, and I still am.
But I stopped asking the books and the stars,
I started listening to the teachings of my soul."

goosebumps!





6 comments:

  1. I enjoy your quotes and writings every day, so glad you'll still share here. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Rumi. He always gets to the 'heart' of the matter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always an enriching moment for me to read Mystic Meanderings. I love the connectivity of our thought paths and their intersections of Spirit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... I will jump over to see where you are on your journey!

      Delete

All comments are subject to moderation