Welcome...

Come meander with me on the pathless path of the Heart
in these anecdotal,
sometimes inspiring, sometimes personal meanderings of the Heart's opening in the every-day-ness of life...

Monday, September 27, 2010

Peace Window

Peace is at the window tonight…
It is tangible.

There is just a sense of well-being in the night -
a sense of calm…

I feel into The Rhythm of the Inner Wave
through the breath more easily.

The eerie sound of a lone coyote howls,
but doesn’t break the peace…

Momentary thoughts pull me away from the window,
and The Rhythm,
until I realize I’m in my head – thinking.

I bring my awareness back to window –
the opening of Awareness;
to the feel of the air at the window,
the sound of the crickets,
the Spaciousness,
the experience in the moment,
the felt sense of peace
that is right here…

The window, awareness, is an invitation
to settle into The Rhythm…

Aware of thoughts.
Aware of peace.
Aware of feelings.
Aware of peace.

like the rhythm of the in-breath and out-breath…
automatic…

Thought – no thought.
Feeling – no feeling.

Only when thought and feeling are grasped,
held onto, believed, identified with
do they get stuck, frozen…
Otherwise they just pass through – like light waves.
They just rise and fall like the breath,
in the deep Internal Rhythm
of Stillness…

Let them dance…

Peace….


~*~


5 comments:

  1. I am so looking forward to this window. Thank you Dearest Christine. I can feel it just reading these words.
    XOXO
    -Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is tangible...I can feel it waaaay over here!

    Breathing Peace and Sending Peace...it doesn't get any better than that Christine! :)

    Blessings for a Beautiful Day!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time you reach for peace, peace reaches for us.

    Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning dear friends! And thank you for sending your breezes of peace through my window! :)

    Heart Giggles to you all on the wind ~ ~ ~ ~ C

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Every time you reach for peace, peace reaches for us." YES!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

All comments are subject to moderation